Greetings from Sightline!
Sightline is a team of Airfield Marking Consultants. We consult with the industry to improve marking systems and deliver tailored solutions through professional services such as training, audits, and quality control.
The purpose of this newsletter is to inform you about issues related to airport markings. For more resources and information, please visit our website at sightline.us
Snowpocalypse Now. The long, bitterly cold winter cost airlines and airports millions in lost revenues and expenditures to remain operational. Mother Nature didn't seem to play favorites as few of the states were spared from the extreme weather. It feels like we just had two winters.
Where you can find us:
- ACC Institute Webinar with Donna Speidel, May 14, 12:30-2:00pm EST
- LEX Airfield Marking Symposium, June 17-19, Blue Grass Airport
- YVR Airfield Marking Symposium, September 14-15, Vancouver Int'l Airport
- SWIFT Conference, September 15-18, Vancouver, BC
- NEW JAX Airfield Marking Symposium, October 28-30, Jacksonville Int'l Airport
Painting your runway too much? Not painting the taxiways enough? How do you know when it's "just right"? More>>
Face it: We got our butts kicked by Mother Nature over the last several months. That shrew was responsible for more days of delays and cancellations than in any recent memory. Now that you've gotten off the floor and dusted yourself off, what does the airfield look like? More>>
Have you ever been accused of being behind the times? It happens so easily these days, but there are things you can do to avoid embarrassment and worse, irrelevance. More>>